Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Week 6

I'm still not feeling all that sick yet. Maybe I'm a dork for this, but that makes me worry just a little that I could miscarry. I've never had a miscarriage though, so the thought just scares me. I could easily be the fact that the medicine they gave me for my stomach is just helping. Who knows. I will just be grateful that I don't feel too sick yet. I know it can be worse.

I know that this is crucial development time, so I am trying to be really good about what I eat and take in. I want to be sure this baby is getting what it needs. (I hate calling it an it, as soon as I can, I am finding out the gender)

I am getting really excited for this baby though. I totally think it's a boy, probably just because the last 2 pregnancies we have expected a girl and gotten a boy. We'll see. My hubby says he thinks it's a girl. We know that there is at least one more girl coming to our family though. Just really strong feelings. I just want a healthy baby!

No comments: