Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Week 7 ish

This pregnancy is crazy! I think I hit an all-time low (for this pregnancy) with the nausea! I felt AWFUL today! I think it was mostly because I didn't eat last night. If I eat late at night (which I know is terrible for my metabolism, but I do what I gotta do) I feel better in the morning. I felt terrible this morning, and then it just got worse! To make it worse we didn't have any food in the house. I was starving and sick at the same time and I knew that if I just ate something I would feel better. So I finally just dragged my 5 kids down to the store and bought some groceries! It was good to finally eat something but I was still way sick and tired! Luckily I had a few little unexpected blessings and the afternoon flew by. But anyway. I hope that was the last day like that for a while.
I need to get myself out of this emotional low! I feel SO UNMOTIVATED to do ANYTHING! I have let my dishes go for 2 days again (the no dishwasher thing is not helping), and the laundry too..... I just keep trying to get myself to do it and it just doesn't happen. I hate it! I feel bad because Nate has been sick too so we've both just been dead beat parents sitting around doing nothing. This is a stage that I am always aware of and I know it will go away, but UGH!!! I can't believe i still have like 32 more weeks of this! I'm excited for a baby though....funny how I can muster up some excitement when I feel so crappy :) Sweet little spirits can do miracles!
So, I keep stressing about this talk I have to give on Sunday. I am not sure what to do with all the butterflies....I wish they could just tell me the day before because I just stress about it the whole time before. I'm excited to give a talk again though, it's been a while.
I'm really hoping we can get Nate's raise soon and be able to get into a house. It really worries me that we will not be able to get into a house before the baby comes. I hate the thought of being stuck in this basement with a new baby again. I am grateful to have a place to live, but it's a tough one for me to not stress about. Obviously STRESS is a big factor for me when I"m pregnant. I need to stop thinking.
I have been having really strange dreams lately.....gotta love that. They're not my favorite. I won't go into them.
I can't wait to tell the girls about this baby. I know they will be so excited. It's easier for them if they don't have to anticipate it for 9 months though. We'll tell them soon. We have to wait until we want everyone else to know too since they're not as good at keeping secrets yet :)
I remembered another reason I like to wait. I hate the thought of people thinking that i get pregnant for attention or to be babied ya know. I know some have thought that (at least with baby number 2 it was mentioned) so I hate to let people think that ever again. I don't do it for attention. I don't like attention. I like to have babies. I do like the sweet spirit that is there when a baby is brought into the world. I do think that that one special moment is what pulls me through each pregnancy. Pretty crazy that it would! But I love it! So anyway. That's my ramblings for today.

No comments: