Tuesday, April 28, 2009

10 weeks

So, I'm in the middle of my tenth week. I know it's been a while, but this nausea has really taken over my life! I do not remember EVER feeling this sick. What in the world is going on! I seriously feel like all I do is try to convince myself that i want to eat, then eat, and then feel sick seconds later. It's annoying. I got really sick last week on the my husband's day off (which can be looked at as a huge blessing, or a really huge let down. He spent most of his day off cleaning up my throw up).
On the other hand, I really can't stop thinking about my sweet little baby that is growing inside of me right now. I get way excited to think about whether it is a girl or a boy. I want to know so bad!! I really am wishing I would have scheduled my OB appointment for sooner. I did this last time too, I scheduled it for later just to cut down on visits. They do get kind of old after a while. I wish I hadn't though because I am really anxious to hear this baby's heartbeat and make sure that things are going well. I did have a Priesthood blessing the other day though where I was told that this baby is growing and healthy, so that was a relief. I don't know what I would do without the Priesthood. It brings me so much comfort with so many things in my life.
So yeah, my back pain is back and times 10. My chest pain continues, and actually feels a lot more like heartburn than before, but that's to be expected. I wish I knew what was wrong with my stomach and had something to remedy the problem. I took the pills that Dr. Miles gave me last Sunday and I can't stop wondering if that is what made me so sick on Monday. No logical explanation, just a feeling, but I'm learning to trust my feelings more and more.
I have been craving salad. Yep, regular old green salad with all the toppings. And I have to have RANCH DRESSING!! I about died the other night when I realized we were out. Had it not been Sunday, I would have sent Nate out to get me some. But I guess it's better that than the Fries and Fry sauce I craved with most of my other pregnancies. Or the caramel popcorn, or the raisinettes. Could be worse. I have been eating a LOT of Spearimint Life Savers as well. They seem to be quite the Life Savers in all of my nausea situations. It's been good. That and gum. I finally felt okay today and I think it was because I ate breakfast this morning first thing. I thought I was going to hurl it up the whole time, and for about an hour afterward, but I do think it helped me with the next few hours. Who knows. I really just feel like I can't eat enough, but that I hate eating. It's odd.
Nate has been my Knight in Shining Armor lately. He's really been picking up a lot of the slack and there's been a LOT! He has been really affectionate and very sweet with me. I love that. He is WAY helpful with the kids too, and that right now, is PRICELESS!!!
Well, that's all my ramblings for now. I'm kinda wanting a salad now after talking about it. I will try not to take so long to post. Not that anyone is reading this, but I really want to document it. Oh, I forgot to mention that I am not fitting in one of my pants anymore. Kind of soon in my opinion, but I'm not ready to get out the maternity, so I think the hairthing around the button is going to have to do for now :) Time to buy some new maternity clothes too I think. I have none left it seems like.
Okay, the end.

No comments: