Monday, August 17, 2009

What to call this post?...... complaining? yeah, that will work

So, I've hit the stage where it's impossible to get comfortable. Laying down is the worst. Sitting is bearable, but it seems the only position I can breathe comfortably in is standing up and we all know how comfortable that is during pregnancy. Yeah, I'm up late, unable to sleep because my heart is beating so fast and my breathing is so short..... so you're stuck hearing about it I guess :). It's really crappy. I remember this stage from previous pregnancies, but I think I know why I've supressed it so much. And then to top it off I got this sunburn a few weeks ago and ever since then, my shoulders and back have been itching like CRAZY! This is another weird phenomenon that happnes with my body during pregnancy.... my skin cannot seem to heal very well. It does weird things. I remember the skin on my finger completely tearing off after having a bandaid on it. It was like it had disintigrated off. Weird. Pregnancy does weird things. Not that I don't think it's worth it. I am still thrilled about my baby girl. In fact I've been way into making things for her lately. I made her a couple of cute little bracelets, and we're going to tie the edges of a fleece blanket for her tomorrow, from the girls. It will be fun. I found a few patterns of things I am going to try as soon as I have the money to buy the materials. The girls want to get a loom to make little snow hats too..... they're worse than me with the whole nesting thing I think :) It's cute. So anyway. As crappy as I feel this is a wonderful blessing and I am excited. I just need to keep that in perspective and I will be okay with the lack of sleep and comfort....

1 comment:

The Anderson Fam said...

Christa, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Thank goodness for photoshop huh. Anyways congrats on your soon to be 6th. How do you do it? crazy, I can only handle 2 without going nutz. You better invite me to your blogs, tjcampmor@yahoo.com and thanks about my business, soon, my website will be done it's www.jamianderson.com I'd love to do pics of your fam too girl!