Friday, May 29, 2009

week 15

I'm starting to crave my next doctor appointment. This is about the time that I start to worry. The third week out from my last appointment. I haven't felt my baby move yet (which I'm sure is fine) and it stresses me out. I definitely am not missing out on any of the hormones. I can't seem to get away from the nausea. That's hard for me at this point since I usually feel better at week 14. It's annoying. Nate told me that he thinks this has been the hardest pregnancy so far. Do we just forget??? I was remembering some of the happenings when I was pregnant with my first and it did seem pretty bad back then. But the easier part was that I could lay in bed ALL I WANTED! There wasn't anyone to wake up for and take care of. Now there are 5. It sure is a different type of job. I must say I do feel like this pregnancy is helping me to be closer to Heavenly Father. I feel like I've done a lot more praying than I normally do. I feel like I've turned to him for relief a lot more. It's nice. I've been reading a book about the Atonement and I'm really starting to understand it a lot better and this has been really helpful in using the Atonement for comfort.
I am getting really anxious for this baby. I want to know the gender so badly! I really don't know this time. I automatically assume it's a girl (Nate and the girls all think it is) but there's seomthing that keeps making me think it's a boy. Either way is totally fine with me, but it drives me crazy to not know. I want to buy it something :)
Not much else going on..... just feeling like crap still. I'll have to think of something interesting to write about.

No comments: